As a ICW Global network, we exist to contribute towards securing and improving the quality of life for women living with HIV; including and not limited to:
- Informed recognition of human rights, as embodied in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Meaningful involvement at local, national, regional and international levels in the entire process
that leads to decisions, and the implementation of policies and programs that affect the lives of women living with HIV.
- Universal access to prevention, care, support and treatment services and information.
- Sexual, fertility, and reproductive health and rights, and freedom of choice regarding sexual identity and practice.
- Universal access to economic and legal rights.
- Mentoring and building on the participation and involvement of young positive women.
Questions or concerns? Frequently asked questions about HIV/AIDS.
We want to get to know you and know what it is like to live with HIV in your country.
Corporate Social Responsibility.
A road towards action for AIDS at work and the corporate world
Here you will find our publications. Read and download any material that interests you.